You will need a Jar with a lid (reuse an old jam or peanut butter jar! yum) or some tupplewear for this one, alternatively a bowl and some food wrap will work too.
4 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds
2 Heaped Tablespoons of Coconut Dairy Free Yoghurt
250ml of Dairy Free Milk – Alpro Coconut Milk is great for this!
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Paste
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Mix all the ingredients together in your chosen jar
- Stir until evenly mixed every 2-3 minutes.
- Place lid on your jar and leave in the fridge overnight (or 3 hours minimum)
- Remove from the fridge and pour your pudding into a bowl, add a little splash of milk to reach your desired texture
- Top with your favourite toppings!
Toasted Flaked Almonds
Your Favourite Berries
Mango & Passionfruit